Cookies are a kind of short term memory for the web. They are stored in your browser and enable a site to 'remember' little bits of information between pages or visits.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent"cookies or "session"cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on our website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
- To improve the website's usability i.e. our Live Chat application to answer questions you have in real time.
- To analyse the use of our website- such as how many people visit us each day.
- In the administration of our website
- We don't track your contact information as we set up clients'membership with email addresses that you have already supplied us.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how our customers navigate to and through our website, how long customers spend visiting our content items and how often they return to visit our website.
Blocking cookiesMost browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies"using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites"in the "Privacy"box.
- In Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking "Options", "Under the hood", Content Settings in the "Privacy"section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- For Opera 6.0 choose the menu Files", "Preferences", "Privacy."
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our website (log on, access content, use search functions).
Deleting cookiesYou can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files.
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data"(this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options"and "Settings"in the "Private Data"box) and then clicking "Clear private data"in the "Tools"menu.
- In Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking "Options", "Under the hood".
- Window Security
- Door Security
- Cable Locks/Loops
- Hasps & Staples
- Padlock Bolts
- Door Bolts
- Nightlatches & Cylinders
- Mortice locks & Latches
- Rim Locks & Latches
- Euro Profile Cylinders
- Door Levers
- Door Knobs
- Door furniture
- Cupboard Furniture
- Cupboard Handles
- Bathroom Furniture